Over the past month or so, Rob, Ash and Steve have been working furiously to reset the whole of the centre.
- Every circuit on the Wave/Bleaustone Wall/Traverse Corridor has been reset;
- There's been a new section of wall built in the furnace, creating a whole new line (and meaning I got to paint in a number '36' at the bottom of the wall);
- The CragX vert wall has been reset;
- The Livingstone wall has been reset;
- The yellow slab has been reset;
- 40 NEW ROUTES have gone up on the Main wall;
- The whole of the Furnace has had a reset...
.... And every volume in the centre has been taken down, filled, painted and put back up somewhere else.
We just need to get the Green slab reset next week to get full marks.
Our route setters have really busted a gut to get such a big selection of top quality routes on the wall; and this is all before the winter season has got underway!
Over the coming months, look out for the return of dry tooling, the winter bouldering league, the BMC's leading ladder, and another gazillion or so new routes and boulder problems. There will also be some pretty hefty deals a-happenin at CragX.
So stay tuned!